Sunday, August 10, 2008

Phil's Blog - README - Content, Terms, etc...

This is a blog where I post current projects which include the following categories:

Audio (Recording), Electronics (microcontrollers, amplifiers, etc...), Automotive, and Other...

The information here is presented in hopes of helping others do related tasks and to database some of my efforts. The content of this blog may be used only with proper reference to myself. If you have any questions or concerns, just send me an email.

Comments: comments are to be constructive to the effort FOR THE COMMUNITY. Comments are subject to approval. Blatant assaults or vulgar content is prohibited and will be rejected. You may also email me.

Format: Each post will have a general category in the title: i.e. "Audio - something something" to make sorting a bit easier.

- Phil

0 comments: